Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lego Star Wars: Padawan Menace/Cartoon Network's Big Fan Weekend/Comic Con

Did anyone see the new Lego Star Wars special on Cartoon Network on Friday? It was great! It's apart of Cartoon Network's Big Fan Weekend, hosted by Destroy Build Destroys Andrew WK, and so far, it's great! Plus it's filmed right at San Diego's Comic-Con! You never see Disney or Nick doing this kind of stuff! They even aired the first Transformers movie! Comic-Con is an event held every year in San Diego. All the animators, voice actors, producers, and more talk to their crowd at panels. You can even get autographs there. To be honest, I've never been to a Con before, but I hope I can go someday. I saw a Regular Show panel at the CN Comedies section on YouTube. At the show's panel was J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Janie Haddad, Mike Roth, John DiMaggio, Ben Jones and More. It's really cool. I found out how Ben Jones came up with Alfe, J.G. Quintel's glad he's married because he's terrible with girls. That would be the exact same thing I would say after I get married, William Salyers actually went "AUUUUUUGH!" like Mordecai and Rigby to his wife, John DiMaggio got mad when someone said that Regular Show was better than Adventure Time,  and a whole lot more. Here Parts 1-2 to the Regular Show and more panel. I'll get the Lego Star Wars later. CHECK IT OUT!




0 comments:

Post a Comment