Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New SpongeBob DVD's: "Tales from The Deep" and "Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies"

Hey everyone! I took the weekend and Monday off. But now I'm back! A lot of stuff is going around my house for the past few days. Lots of family visiting. Well on Friday, My sister Gabrielle, and my cousin Keri went to our local video store (48hr. Video) to rent the last to Harry Potter movies ("Half Blood Prince" and "Deathly Hallows Part 1) before seeing the last movie "Dealthy Hallows Part 2". It's sad to see a good film series go. But anyway, while the cashier helped Gabrielle and Keri go get the movies, I spotted "SpongeBob Squarepants: Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies", and I wanted to go get it, but it was RENT, not Buy so I went to the Buy section, and I found the same DVD, and my Mom got it for me. Some of my Favorites on that DVD, so I made the right choice.
                                                                                 
 

So then, the next day, while my Sister and Cousin where at the movies, My Mom, Dad, and I went to the mall, and went to FYE (For Your Entertainment), where I normally buy my DVD's, I used to got to another store, besides FYE, it's called Suncoast. It's owned by the same company as FYE, but last year the company who owns it closed 150 stores cross country. But anyway, I got "SpongeBob Squarepants: Tales from the Deep" for only $4.99, a real bargain. That has good episodes in it too. Another good choice.
SpongeBob DVD - Tales From The Deep.jpg
New SpongeBob episodes all this week. It's gonna be awesome. I'll post the episodes one later. I try to post more post, even though I'll have family over. See ya Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment