Monday, July 25, 2011

Spider-Man: The '67 Collection

Hey everyone! I just won a Bid for "Spider-Man: The '67 Collection" on DVD. From Marvel and Buena Vista Home Entertainment, it features all 52 episodes from the 1967 Spider-Man show on ABC. It's an OOP (Out of Print) DVD set and It has a written booklet by Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee. So it's pretty rare. I can't wait to add this to my DVD collection, and read the intro by Stan Lee. Here's a Picture:



From the Ebay seller here's the inside the set with the 6 Disk, and the Stan Lee booklet. I'm glad that guy but the picture in so now I know what the inside looks like. Check out the picture:

                
Here's a picture of the menu too, It's pretty good menu, plus the booklet's considered a special feature Here's the picture:



In honer of me winning the bid, here Spider-Man 1967 episode 1, "The Power of Doctor Octopus" and "Sub-Zero For Spidey". I'll tell everyone how good the DVD is later. CHECK IT OUT!
             
Paul Soles does a Good Peter Parker/Spider-Man. No wonder he got chosen to do Spider-Man! It's a really good voice. The other voices are pretty good to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment