Monday, August 1, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoons Vol. 1/New York City

Hey everyone! I took a few days off of blogging but now I'm back! I went to New York City today. I saw so many cool stuff. I went to Times Square, I got new clothes, and a new DVD. One thing that bugs me is that people on the streets trying to you to got on tours, sometimes even following you. I bet these people have something better to do. But anyway $10  I got "Saturday Morning Cartoons Vol. 1" from this people selling DVD. It's a REAL COPY. Not a fake. It's kind of awkward talking about Saturday Morning Cartoons when it's Sunday Night. But anyway it features various Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros, MGM, plus feature like Documentaries  on shows and Saturday Moring Wake Up Calls and More! Here's the picture of the DVD:

But, I think the best part of going to New York is going to Midtown Comics. That place is AMAZING! They have Comics, Comic Collections, Graphic Novels, Manga, DVDs, and more! What a place! They have some replica's of Spider-Man, The Hulk, and more! Some famous people in Comics sometimes come their! I even saw The Amazing Spider-Man #5 (1963) in Fair condition for 18000. Amazing how much those are now when you save your comics. Now I'm keeping my comics in Good Condition 'cause their gonna be worth a lot! Here's Midtown Comics picture:
                   
So that pretty much wraps up the weekend. I can't wait to go on vacation , 'cause I need a good long vacation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment