Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend/Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz

Well, the weekend's almost over. And for me this has been a crazy one. Last night, my family and I went to this place called "The Premium Outlet" in Tannersville, PA. Well at first this Coach Canada  bus was blocking the whole way so we stuck for 10 minutes. It was poring rain when we went so I thought it was a bad idea to go. But anyway there was nothing really to do. But I did get new shoes. Then we got dinner at the food court. I got 2 hudge slices of Pizza. Then we stopped at a Candy Store and then went home. Then I saw the new Tom and Jerry movie on Cartoon Network before it get's released on DVD. It's pretty good. The DVD comes out on Auguest 23rd. Here's the picture:


I'll post the video when  I find a good quilaty video of it. See Ya Soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment