Tuesday, September 4, 2012

kaboom! Comics

Over labor day weekend I visited a local comic shop in Bethlehem near where I live, I found some awesome comics and one of my new favorite comic companies: kaboom! First thing I'd like to talk about is Adventure Time comics. kaboom! publishes Adventure Time comics monthly! Along with a spin off comic called "Marceline and the Scream Queens" which forces on on Marceline and Princess Bubblegum. And in October they'll be publishing a comic based on of Pen Ward's other work "Bravest Warriors". I got issues 5-7:
 
They were really cool comics and I can't wait for more issues of Adventure Time. They also publish Peanuts comic books. There's a whole history of Peanuts comic books but I'll talk about that in later posts. I got the first issue of Vol.2. In they also have some classic Peanut Sunday comics in there too.
The also recently launched a Garfield comic book series. I didn't get any Garfield issues but I'll will get some soon. Check out the fist issue. Can you identify what Super Heroes are on the cover?
More later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment