Friday, July 22, 2016

Justice League Action: First Trailer and Thoughts (SDCC2016)

The trailer for the upcoming Justice League series Justice League Action was unrelieved during the show's panel! This is first Justice League Show since Justice League Unlimited. A lot people are very skeptical about this show due to it's animation style and the possibility it could be a carbon copy of Teen Titans Go! instead of being something of it's own. After watching the trailer, I think the show looks very promising with a lot of potential. I like the animation style, it reminds me a lot of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. I have additional vast amount of characters we haven't seen on TV in awhile like the Atom, Blue Beetle, Plastic Man, etc. Kevin Conroy is back as Batman and Mark Hamill back as The Joker (stoked to see The Killing Joke on Monday), and has a nice balance of humor and action. Overall, Justice League Action appears to be Justice League Unlimited meets Batman: The Brave and the Bold. I'm definitely looking forward to this series. Tell me your thoughts on trailer below in the comments. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment