Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer Plans

Hey everyone! It's been quite awhile since I've posted. Sorry for no post since January. We've all been pretty busy with our Freshman year. Anyway I've got quite a lot of plans for the blog over this summer.

1. New Look for the blog
I've been trying to give the blog a new look for quite awhile. I'll be giving the blog another new look in the next few days.
2. Things Will Stay The Same
The purpose of this blog is still going to stay the same. Talking about whats going on in Animation and more. I'll will also continue to post Regular Show episodes. I'll also be going more in depth when talking about the episodes. I'll also do season catch ups with things going on in the show.
3. Reviews and Lists
Awhile back I started doing some reviews on movies and toy sets. I'll be expanding a lot more on those during the summer. Starting with the first three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles films (leading up to new film this August). I'll also be doing DVD reviews on shows. I'm also going to start doings list of favorite movies and episodes of shows and film series. My first list will be this week starting with my top five Pokémon movies.
4. Commentary's
I may possibly get into film commentary's
Anything I've missed I'll put up later. Remember the keep reading and following the blog! Thanks for reading. More posts today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment