Sunday, November 11, 2012

Johnny Test: The Complete 3rd & 4th Seasons

Yesterday, I got Johnny Test: The Complete 3rd & 4th Seasons from F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment). In this DVD, we get all episodes of Johnny Test from Seasons 3 and 4. I haven't watched it yet but some of my favorite Johnny Test episodes are on there. Season 4 is also the last season where Louis Chirillo voiced Dukey (he then retired from voice acting and now lives with his wife in Brazil) and Ashleigh Ball voicing Mary (who left the show to work on My Little Pony: Friendship) and Britney Wilson (who voiced Mary in Season 1) returned to voiced Mary. Here's the box art:
Johnny Test - The Complete Seasons 3 & 4 - 39 Episode Set
In This DVD, we get all Season 3 and 4 episodes, as well as 3 bonus episodes from other Cookie Jar series: The New Adventures of Nanoboy, Gadget Boy, and Jayce and the Wheeled Dragons. I can't too watch this 4 disc set. More Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment