Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Best Lock Construction Toys Review

What's Up everyone. Today I'm gonna give a review on Best Lock Construction Toys. They Look like like Lego's, their (not completely) compatible with Lego. But they sure aren't Lego's. This is the picture of the Best Lock Military Helicopter set I got a months ago. This picture comes from Amazon.com:
Best Lock is one of Lego's competitors. They're available at places like Ross, some pharmacy's, and now even in Toys R' Us and other places. Best Lock is less popular than Lego. I saw this set in Ross with my mom and sister one day and deiced it looked kind of cool so I bought it. When I got home to build it I made a shocking discovery. Best Lock is extremely poor in quality (there's even some plastic hanging off of some bricks). The Bricks don't stay together and when I tried to build the Helicopter it fell apart frequently unlike Lego. Lego sticks together extremely well. And even they get stuck and you get them apart, Lego has came out with a tool in sets (Like Lego Super Heroes Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout) called the "Brick Separator ". Best Locks's minifigures are pretty crappy and are well made. The legs aren't separated very well. The glasses on on of the soldiers looked like it was drawn with marker. They even have noses, which make look pretty ugly, and you can't even move their heads. Their was also a truck load of stickers to put on the model.  Lego has stickers but not many. Best Lock's instructions are also pretty bad as well. Lego and Kreo's  instructions are easier to follow, and their are no mistakes. Lego and Kreo also put their instructions in booklets. Best Lock on the other hand, their instructions are all on one paper. There are even MISTAKES on Best Locks instructions as the writer of yankeerino.com caught a mistake on the instructions.
Best Lock Military Set Page
In the end, I gave up with building the helicopter because I was fed up with it falling apart. Best Lock is a terrible Lego copy and has pretty bad reviews on Amazon.com when I looked at it. If you ask me I'd recommend to just stick to building with Lego and Kreo (and even Mega Bloks if you want to). Best Lock is a total waste of money. More Reviews Soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment